Step by step instructions on how to hard reset the LG Phoenix.
Please note that all data will be deleted from the LG Phoenix as a result of this procedure. This process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD card. We recommend backing up all of your personal data before proceeding.
This is how to factory reset the LG Phoenix to clear all data and restore its original factory default settings.
Factory Data Reset on Menu Settings:
1. From Home screen, select menu
2. Select Settings, then Privacy
3. Select Factory data reset
4. Select Reset phone
5. Enter the password if prompted, then select erase everything
If the LG Phoenix is frozen, Try to do a hard reset through button combination:
1. Shut the power OFF or pull the battery out and reinsert it again
2. Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button until the device turns on
4. A menu like Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock appears.
5. Just select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Then Press and release the Power button
7. Confirm: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
That's it! just wait 'till the phone completely reboots.
Once the wipe is complete, the LG Phoenix will then return back to its factory fresh state settings.